Omarov Kali Abdievich Director of the Department of Science
Academic degree: candidate of geographical sciences
Phone number: 8 (7242) 26-33 01
MAIN TASKS OF THE DEPARTMENT OF SCIENCE
The main tasks of the Department of Science :
1. Implementation of the strategic directions of the scientific and innovative policy of the University in accordance with the priorities of the development of national science and regional economy;
2. Development of research, scientific, technical and innovative activities of institutes, departments of the university;
3. Assistance in improving the quality of personnel training by actively using the results of scientific research in the educational process, attracting students to their implementation, forming scientific schools and highly qualified scientific teams;
4. Organization and implementation of scientific and technical events on the basis of the university;
5. Development of international cooperation with foreign universities and research centers.
FUNCTIONS OF THE DEPARTMENT OF SCIENCE
The main functions of the Department of Science:
1. Planning, organization and coordination of research work, research projects, research and development by scientific structures and teaching staff of the university.
2. Conclusion of contracts for the implementation of scientific projects, for carrying out research, research and development with the SC of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan, with enterprises and other relevant organizations by types of scientific research.
3. Planning and organization of work on the creation of new scientific centers, laboratories and other scientific structural units.
4. Development of scientific and technical cooperation with foreign and domestic scientific centers and higher educational institutions.
5. Development of the system of commercialization of effective scientific projects, technologies, patents.
6. Coordination and control of work on the consideration and approval of topics of dissertations, consolidation of scientific consultants;
7. Assistance in the publication of scientific articles in international peer-reviewed journals;
8. Control and coordination of work on foreign scientific internships, research practices of PhD doctoral students.
9. Planning and organization of work on scientific conferences, forums, symposia, seminars, exhibitions based on the results of research.
10. Control of the issue of the journal "Bulletin of the Kyzylorda University named after Korkyt Ata", preparation for the publication of collections of works of the teaching staff and conference materials held at the university.
11. Coordination of the activities of Dissertation Councils.
ПОЛОЖЕНИЕ о стимулировании публикационной активности ученых и сотрудников Кызылординского университета имени Коркыт Ата в международных рецензируемых изданиях - подробнее