Yrza Bekzat Head of International Relations Department
Academic degree: Master of International Hospitality and Tourism Management
Phone number: 8(7242) 26-17-25
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Kenshinbai Timur Team Leader of International Projects and Fellowships
Academic degree: Candidate of Philological Sciences, Academic Docent of the
Department of Foreign Languages and Translation
Phone number: +7 701 724 70 06, +7 7242 26 17 25
Askar Khangene Translator methodist
Academic degree: Master of Social Sciences
Phone number: +7 707 437 00 20, +7 7242 26 17 25
Memorandums and agreements
The Department of International Relations of Korkyt Ata Kyzylorda University has concluded more than 130 memoranda and agreements on cooperation with foreign universities. These include China, Russia, Korea, the United States, Turkey, Uzbekistan, Kyrgyzstan, Azerbaijan, Saudi Arabia, Belarus, Latvia, Moldova, Poland, Bulgaria, Hungary, Georgia, Spain and other countries.
Name of the Counterpart Institution
China University of Petroleum-Beijing
Azerbaijan State Economic University
Azerbaijan University Of Architecture And Construction
Kangwon National University
Prince Mohammad Bin Fahd University
University of Lodz
Budapest University of Technology and Economics
Karakalpak State University named after Berdakh
National University of Uzbekistan named after Mirzo Ulugbek
Kyrgyz-Russian Slavic University named after Boris Yeltsin
Tomsk State Pedagogical University
Academy of Economic Studies of Moldova
Baltic International Academy
Belarusian State Pedagogical University named after Maxim Tank
Beijing Language and Culture University
International Institute of Central Asian Studies (IICAS)
Tyumen State Oil and Gas University
Tatarstan, Russian Federation
Naberezhnye Chelny State Pedagogical University
Republic of Indonesia
Gadjah Mada University
Attracting foreign teachers
Citizen of the Russian Federation, Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor of the Department «No. 1 of Foreign Languages» of the G.V.Plekhanov Russian University of Economics
Citizen of the Russian Federation, Candidate of Technical Sciences, Associate Professor of the Federal Research Center «Informatics and Management» of the Russian Academy of Sciences
Citizen of the Republic of Turkey, PhD, Professor of Haji Bayram Uali University (Turkey, Akara)
Citizen of the Russian Federation, Professor of Tomsk Polytechnic University, Doctorof Biological Sciences
Citizen of the Republic of Korea, graduate of Gyeonggi University, Master of Arts, volunteer teacher
Citizen of the Republic of Korea, Master of Arts, volunteer teacher
Citizen of the United States, Fulbright scholar, volunteer teacher
Ostwalt Tatiana Pak
Citizen of the Federal Republic of Germany, professor-researcher of the Harvard University, doctor of philology
Citizen of the Republic of France, professor of the Kangnam University, Republic of Korea, doctor of philology
Kim Phil Young
Senior Lecturer of the Peoples' Friendship University of Russia,Master of Engineering and Technology, Senior expert of the Department Big Data Array Processing and Analysis in the company “Initi”,
Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor of the South Ural State Agrarian University.
Professor of Dubna University, Doctor of Physical and Mathematical Sciences, Professor of the Department of Theoretical Physics, Leading Researcher of the Laboratory of Theoretical Physics, JINR
TASKS OF THE INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS DEPARTMENT
The main tasks of the Department are:
• Implementation of the state policy for the development of international cooperation in the field of education in accordance with the laws and other normative acts of the Republic of Kazakhstan, International agreements (Interstate, intergovernmental and departmental) in the field of Education.
• Expanding the geography of international relations with universities in the field of Education and Science, concluding international agreements, memoranda, and establishing partnership relations with foreign universities;
• Training of highly qualified specialists among talented students of the university and ensuring them to study abroad.
• Sending the teaching staff abroad to improve their professional skills and gain experience.
• Invitation of foreign professors to the top management of the University, involvement in lectures, assistance in supervising Magistracy and Doctorate students, training of scientific cadres in cooperation with universities in the near and far abroad;
• Creation and implementation of joint educational programs and dual-degree educational programs with partner universities of foreign countries and the CIS;
• Conduct activities for the study of foreign students at Korkyt Ata KU.
FUNCTIONS OF THE INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS DEPARTMENT
The main functions of the Department are:
• Planning and implementation of measures for the development of international cooperation in the areas of training specialists, capacity increasing of teaching staff, joint educational, methodological and research programs, publishing activities and conducting direct agreements, contracts and memoranda with other foreign partners;
• Preparation of programs and making proposals on implementation of joint educational programs and dual-degree programs with foreign partners.
• Developing a Plan for the future development of international cooperation in the field of Science and Education.
• Strengthening international cooperation with foreign partners.
• Make proposals on concluding agreements for the implementation of joint and international educational and research projects with foreign partners;
• Development and implementation of joint grant projects and agreements.
• Organization of foreign language courses to create conditions for the deep learning of foreign languages.
• Preparation of technical and organizational measures for the implementation of conducted agreements.
• Organization of joint projects in the framework of international seminars, trainings, round tables and discussions in online/offline forms.
• Working with foreign specialists and teacher-volunteers who were sent by invitation and suggestions.
• Working with students coming from near and far abroad.
• Organization and implementation of annual international educational and exchange programs.
• Organization of courses for deep learning English language by teachers and employees of the University.
• Organization and implementation of external academic mobility of students, Masters and Ph.D. doctors; Organization of training in dual degree/dual diploma programs and advanced training courses;
• Organization of selection, registration and controlling processes among students, specialists and scientific and pedagogical staff traveling abroad for studying and business trips.
• Timely submission of professors’ documents to the business trips abroad and gathering reports.
• Write an annual report of Department activities.